The Workstaff mobile app will not start on my phone, what can I do?
The Workstaff mobile app might fail to properly launch on your phone. In most cases we've observed, the app itself will launch but might seem frozen or show an empty black or white screen after the Workstaff logo has been shown.
This is usually fixed by clearing the app's data or re-installing the app completely.
If that is your case, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the most recent version of the Workstaff mobile app is installed on your phone.
- Make sure Android 5 or later is installed on your phone.
- Stop / close the Workstaff app
- Clear the app data
- Make sure the latest Workstaff mobile app version is installed on your phone.
- Make sure iOS 12 or later is installed on your device.
- Uninstall the app by touching and holding the app icon on your main phone screen, and selecting Remove app
- Re-install the app from the App Store